Also, the tour takes you to enjoy scrumptious meals at Jimbaran Bay a beautiful seaside restaurant. The Uluwatu Tour takes to the interesting places such as Uluwatu Temple, which is considered one of the popular Hindu Temples located on the scary hill surrounded by valley on the right and a left side.
The next spot that the tour takes you is to watch the beautiful Fire and Kecak Dance performance performed in an open-air theatre closer to the temple. It is a traditional Bali dance performed by a group of people and they dance along with fire, which makes it even more special to watch the dance.
The Uluwatu Tour takes you to a beautiful restaurant called Jimbaran Bay a bayside restaurant that offers delicious seafood. The place is located on a beautiful beach in the southern part of Bali that offers scrumptious seafood that makes you come back, again and again, to enjoy this delicious food in Uluwatu, Bali.
The tour will give them some unforgettable memories and it makes them come back to Bali several more times. It gives you three different experiences to all the tourists who took this Uluwatu half day tour package. You can enjoy the tour all together as they arrange complete air-conditioning car and also they provide professional tour driver who can speak different languages and can explain the importance of the places clearly.
Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay it an interesting place that is perfectly located on the beach Bali. The Jimbaran Bay is located in the southwestern coastline of the narrow cape connected to the Bukit Peninsula and the Bali Mainland. The bay of Jimbaran and the beach offers some private areas, where you can enjoy peace and tranquility.
Here you can find some of the spectacular places that the Uluwatu Tour takes you to that include:
Kecak Dance Bali
Kecak Dance is a popular and outstanding traditional dance where the group of professional dancers dancing with fire. It is a unique and very thrilling dance that each and every dance moment tells the story and they use their mouth to gamelan that is more exciting than the normal way. The performers make the solid singers with the delicate dance movements that are considered as the best features of Kecak Dance.
Uluwatu Temple Bali
Uluwatu Temple is one of the popular Balinese Hindu Temple located perfectly on a fossilize hill with the valley exist in the left and right side. The temple is located on a 70m high cliff projecting above Indonesian Ocean. The temple is the six biggest temples in Bali and it is one of Sad Khayngan that offers an outstanding view of the Indian Ocean and beautiful sunset as a backdrop.
Padang Padang Beach
It is one of the famous beaches in Bali and it is also a famous surf point with beautiful white sandy stretch and great waves. The sand stretches 100mts from north to south. It is located on the white stone hill and offers beautiful scenery and you can enjoy the dazzling sunset that the couple can have a romantic moment.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
This cultural park has spread in 20hectares of land. The park offers beautiful Lotus Pond, Amphitheater, Festival Park, Exhibition Hall, Street Theater, and the Panoramic Resto, Jendela Bali and souvenir shop to buy souvenirs to your loved ones.
Bali Full Day Uluwatu Tour Price: The Uluwatu Tour offers two prices that you can select, the packages that include all-inclusive Tours Price or Regular.
Inclusive Tour Packages Price:
- Cost – 65 US dollars per person, including dinner
- Cost – 50 US dollars per person without dinner
The cost includes:
- Entrance fee for all tourist destination
- Ticket for KD (Kecak Dance) performance
- One fresh seafood Lunch/Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- Private and air-conditioning car
- English speaking driver
- Provided mineral water
- Pick up at the hotel at 12:00 pm
- Visit GWKCP (Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park at 1:00 pm
- Visit Beach (you can choose either Dreamland Beach, Padawan Beach, or Padang Beach)at 2:30 pm
- Visit Uluwatu Temple at 5:00 pm
- Watch Kecak and Fire Dance Performance at 6:00 pm
- Enjoy fresh Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay at 7:30 pm
- Go Back to the hotel at 8:00 pm
- Arrive at the hotel at 9:00 pm
- Minimum booking 2 person, and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal