The next destination you will be visiting in Bali would be the Ubud Palace, it is considered as the most popular places in Ubud village and it is also considered as the focal landmark of the Ubud Village. You will continue the journey to Ubud Art Market, in the vicinity specified as PSU (Pasar Seni Ubud).
In the Ubud market, you can find gorgeous silk scarves, handmade woven bags, lightweight shirts, statues, baskets, kites, hats, and various other hand-crafted goods at a very affordable price.
You can eat lunch at a local restaurant, after eating scrumptious lunch, you will be visiting TRT (Teglalang Rice Terrace) it’s a famous site where you can enjoy the beautiful scenes of rice paddies connecting the subak(a traditional BCIS (Balinese Cooperative Irrigation System)). In history, it says that it was passed down by an Honored Priest named Rsi Markandeya in the 8th century.
The Ubud Tour arranges a comfortable air-conditioned car to make your journey comfortable and enjoyable and the professional team of the Tours will take you to the trips as per your convenience. As Bali car rental with driver are professional tours, we always offer outstanding services to all our clients.are professional tours, we always offer outstanding services to all our clients.
Luwak Coffee Plantation Bali
It is also famously known as Bali Agrotourism where you can see different tropical plantations including pineapple, coffee robusta, plain Balinese potatoes, and Balinese snake fruit called salak, cacao, fruit stars, durian tree, jackfruit and more. You can enjoy watching how they make different varieties of Balinese coffee in different ways, and also enjoy the fresh taste of Balinese coffee.
The Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary
The SUMFS is a small rainforest inhabited by a group of monkeys as well as some tropical animals. The Forest Sanctuary is located in the center of Ubud Village. Bali people call the monkey forests as Wanara Wana and these monkeys are everywhere on the island and that is the reason it is popularly known as the Monkey Forest.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
TRT (Tegalalang Rice Terrace) is also a popular tourist spot in Bali located in Tegalalang Village which is located on North of Ubud Bali. It is popular for its outstanding terrace set the mountain. The village is located on 600m above sea level with a pleasant weather and most of the villagers do farming. The farmers produce Rice on the hill and that is the reason the village become very popular
Batuan Temple Bali
t is a local Temple, taken care of by the local residents of Batuan. The temple is decorated with beautiful ornaments of Bali and the temple roof is made of chromatic black palm tree fiber. It is purposefully constructed beside the main road of Denpasar.
Celuk Village Bali
It was previously known as a Central Gold and Silver Smith Celuk as a customary Balinese village that is located in the Gianyar Regency entrance gate and later it became a tourist attraction with its brand name in the form of Gold & Silver. The Celuk village is located in Gianyar Regency, Sukawati District and became popular for its uniqueness.
Barong Dance Bali
It is a Balinese dance and it tells the story of the war between good and bad character (Good spirit is Barong and the bad spirit is Rangda) and the performers perform Barong and Keris Bali Dance and the Barong is a mythology character. Barong is the king of the spirits.
USD 50 /Person
We offer two prices you can choose which is Regular Tours Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of Ubud Tour Prices
- No fee at the Sarong, you can enter the temple free
- Provides Lunch at the local restaurant of Indonesia
- Provides mineral water in the entire trips
- Provides English speaking driver
- Provides private vehicle with air-conditioning and includes petrol in the price
Ubud Full Day Tour Itinerary
- Pick up at the hotel at 8.00am
- Watch Barong Dance Performance at 9.30am
- Visit Celuk Village at 11.00am
- Visit Batuan Temple at 12.00pm
- Visit Tegenungan Waterfall at 12.45pm
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at 1.30pm
- Visit Ubud Monkey Forest at 3.00pm
- Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace at 4.30pm
- Visit Bali Coffee Plantation at 5.10pm
- Back to hotel at 5.30pm
- Before 6.30pm you will arrive at the hotel
Pick-up area covered: Legian, Seminyak, Dua, Nusa, Kuta, Sanur, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Ubud, Airport, Benoa Harbour. You can also email them if you want them to pick up in a different area.
Ubud Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person, and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal