Bali car rental with driver – Ubud Tour is part of the Full Day Tour of Bali. This Ubud Tour is one of the famous packages amongst the Bali Tour. There are various places to visit in Ubud. A lot of attractions are found in the nearby places of Ubud. There is the traditional village present in Ubud, which attracts lots of visitors. There are also activities which happen in this area along with the cultural exploration with the local community. To witness the entire culture and art in its life form in Bali is an opportunity that one should never miss.
The Full Day Tour Package of Bali – Ubud Tour
The tour package of Bali Ubud should not be missed as it offers an option to witness the Balinese culture and their art first hand. The routine life with the nature in this village is a must see for everyone who passes this region. The town of Ubud is present in the Indonesian island particularly Bali. The town is specifically located in the Ubud District.
This region is covered with rice paddies along with steep ravines. All this is present in the foothills of Gianyar regency. This is one of the popular arts and culture center of Bali. The Gianyar regency is one of the important reasons as to why visitors have increased in this region. The village of Ubud is one amongst the famous villages of Bali.
The reason is that this village has been part of many beautiful myths, history as well as art forms. This village becomes the perfect destination for tourists who are in the exploration of culture, art, and history. There is the option of taking the private vehicle which comes with the full air conditioning facilities.
A professional tour driver who belongs to the region of Bali will be accompanying the tourists. The interesting places which will be visited on the tour along with the details of the Ubud Full Day Tour packages are listed below.
One of the interesting places to visit in Bali is Kintamani. This happens to the favorite destination for tourists. The reason is the active volcano of mount Batur which is present in Kintamani Bali. There is also the presence of a beautiful lake. Surrounding the lake are six ancient villages. These villages are mostly conceived by the Bali Age Village. The region of Kintamani is covered by the wealth of nature. There will be locals in the villages who can be seen during the tour.
Tirta Empul Temple
The Tirta Empul Temple otherwise commonly known as the Holy Spring Water Temple is also present in Bali. This holy spring water temple is present in the Tampak Siring Village. The earlier mentioned Gianyar regency can be visited as it is just 39 km from the Denpasar town. The town is totally covered by the hill. An Indonesian President is even present in the west side of the temple.
The Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest Santuary
It is not only the rice and paddy fields that are famous in Bali. There is a small rainforest sanctuary present in Ubud. The Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary is the home for some groups of monkeys as well as many other tropical animals. This place is located in the center of the Ubud village. In the Balinese language, the monkey sanctuary here is termed as Wanara. While the Wana is spread out and covers the major part of this region, the sanctuary becomes the home for most of the animals in the region.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
One among the famous tourist attractions in Bali is the Tegalalang Rice Terrace. This village is located to the north of Ubud Bali. This region is famous for the rice terrace which can be spotted from the cliff. The village of Tegalalang is present at an average of 600m above sea level. The temperature in this region is very pleasant and hence agriculture keeps flourishing. The village has hence become famous and the villagers can be spotted farming and indulged in crop cultivation.
Barong Dance Bali
One of the famous Balinese dances is the Barong Dance of Bali. The dance is the representation of the fight between the good and the evil. In this case, the good spirit is represented by Barong and the evil spirit is the Rangda. These characters are part of the mythology of Bali. The character Barong is considered the king of the spirits.
Celuk Village Bali
Present at the entrance of Gianyar Regency, the Celuk village of Bali is one of the traditional Balinese villages. While the tradition still continues, the visitors’ attraction has also increased over the years. The trademark of this village is the gold and silver. The village is ideally located in the Sukawati District of Bali.
Batuan Temple Bali
The Batuan Temple is a Hindu temple in Bali. This local Balinese temple is taken care of by the local residents belonging to the countryside region of Batuan. This temple has become very famous for the ornaments it holds. Another important attraction of this place is the roof temple as it is made from the fiber of a chromatic black palm tree. This temple is present on the main road alongside Denpasar.
USD 50 /Person
There are two price ranges in this category. One is the Regular Tours Price and the other is the Inclusive Tours Price. The price in the category includes the following benefits:
- Mineral water will be provided in between the trips.
- The entrance fee at the mentioned tourist destinations will be covered.
- A driver who is fluent in English
- Indonesian style Lunch at a Local Restaurant for 1 person
- Sarong to enter the premises of the temple
- An air-conditioned vehicle inclusive of petrol
- 08:30 – Pick up from the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Barong and watch Keris Dance Performance
- 11.00 – Go to Celuk Village
- 11.30 – Trip to Batuan Village and visit Batuan Temple Bali
- 12.30 – Next visit to Tirta Empul Temple
- 13.30 – Try the Kintamani Village
- 13.40 – Stop for Lunch at Kintamani and enjoy lunch with a volcano view
- 15.30 – Watch the Ubud Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- 16.30 – Drive through Ubud Monkey Forest
- 17.30 – Return • 18.30 –Back to Hotel
- At least 2 people should book. In the case of one traveler, an additional charge of 50 percent will be charged.
- A customized tour can be given under the Flexible Tour package
- An option of Private Tour for couples • In the case of credit card payment and an additional 3 percent will be charged.
- No hidden fees anywhere
- Children under the age of 11 will be given a 50 percent discount.
- Infants under the age of 3 will not be charged
- Payment should be done in Indonesian Rupiah and it should reflect the current exchange rate.
- Payment can be done on the day of the trip or when meeting in Bali. For additional conditions, a minimum deposit will be required. The deposit can be paid through the medium of PayPal. Prior Reservation can be done to book the preferred package of the tourist.