Explore Bali’s spectacular tourist spots and sights on a full-day package from Bedugul Tour along with an English speaking guide. You will be visiting amazing landmarks like Ulun Danu Bratan Temple and Taman Ayun Temple.
Also, you will visit the Monster Museum and its creepy collection of scary masks and witness the natural beauty of the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and you can spend some romantic tie at Tanah Lot watching a beautiful sunset; it is considered the most beautiful place in Bali. Finally, you will be taken to the most popular Indonesian dinner where you can enjoy delicious and authentic local food.
The beautiful Taman Ayun Temple is located in Mengwi regency and it is surrounded by beautiful lake and architecture. The Bedugul tour continues to Bali Luwak Coffee Plantation where you can taste the authentic Balinese coffee and the popular animal coffee called as Luwak Coffee.
You will continue the tour by visiting Botanical Garden Bali, it is a large park and a beautiful recreation place. Here, you will find several scientific facilities and services that are promoting plant research and care including library, herbarium, glasshouses, plants registration database, and nursery.
Now, the Bedugul tour will continue to the Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, a popular floating temple in Beratan Lake. It is one of the popular and favorite tourist destinations in the northern Bali Islands. You will be further visiting Candi Kuning Market where you can find the Bali’s traditional fruits and vegetables.
In this market, you will also see some handy-crafts that you can buy for your loved ones. You will enjoy the full-day tour with Bali Car Rental With Driver and complete air-conditioned car and the tours also provide a professional guide who can speak different languages and knows the places well and provides complete information.
Here you can find some of the popular places that the Bedugul Tours will take you that include:
Candi Kuning Traditional Market
It is a traditional Bedugul market in Bali, it is called traditional market because you can find traditional vegetables and fruits in the market and it is placed in the mount area of Bedugul in Bali. It is tactically located next to the main road connected from Denpasar to Singaraja.
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
It is a beautiful temple built for the lake goddess Ida Batara Dewi Ulun Danu on the rim of a large cave. The main shrines are Meru’s dedicated to the goddess of the lake and the Mount Batur God and Mount Gunung Agung.
Bedugul Botanical Garden
It is formally known as Kebun Raya Eka Karya Bali. It is considered as the first Botanical Garden that was established after Indonesia got independence. The entire garden was made by Indonesia.
Taman Ayun Temple
It is a Royal Family Temple, and it is a very attractive Hindu Temple designed exclusively with the typical architectural style of Balinese and the temple is surrounded by a huge fishpond and temple looks like it is floating on the water. The temple unique feature is that it is shaped and adorned with towering tiers style.
Luwak Coffee Plantation Bali
It is also popularly known as Bali Agrotourism where you can see different tropical plantations, including Pineapple, Coffee Robusta, Balinese Snake Fruit, Fruit Stars, Plain Balinese Potatoes, Jackfruit, Cacao, and more. You can also watch how they make Balinese coffee in traditional ways, and also you can taste the fresh coffee
USD 50 /Person
The Bedugul Tour offers two prices so that you can choose between all-inclusive tours price and regular tours price. Here you can find the Bedugul Full Day Tour Bali details, including:
– They provide free sarong to enter into the temple
– Delicious Lunch/Dinner at Local Indonesian Restaurant
– A Full air-conditioned private vehicle with full petrol
– English Speaking Driver
– Mineral water will be provided in the entire trip
- Pickup at the hotel at 8:00 am
- Visit TA T (Taman Ayun Temple) at 9:00 am
- Visit Bali Coffee Plantation at 10:00 am
- Visit Bedugul Botanical at 12:00 pm
- Lunch at local restaurant at 1:00 pm
- Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple at 2:30 pm
- Visit Candi Kuning Market at 3:30 pm
- Back to the Hotel at 4:30 pm
- Arrive at the Hotel at 6:00 pm
Ubud Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person, and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal